Have you ever received an email newsletter? Aren't they too long and redundant?
Marketers spend a lot of effort designing a newsletter, but when it's too long and text-based, it doesn't pique the interest of readers. Even adding some images and infographics can only save it only up to an extent.
Written content is no longer engaging or interesting. That's where video comes in. Video builds trust and humanizes the content.
As a result, brands are increasingly using video content in their brand messaging, and the growth of digital video marketing in the US has been exponential.
With a $135 billion industry, it's no wonder that brands all over are realizing how valuable this form can be for them and thus investing time into creating videos and using it in their marketing efforts.
What is a Video Newsletter?
Video can be used in multiple ways and distributed on several channels. But the most effective way of generating leads using video in marketing is through emails.
Adding video email in your marketing strategies will increase click-through rates and drive conversion rates.
Video newsletters are made to report business activities or any business announcements and communications using a video. You can share these video newsletters via email with your subscribers, customers, or prospecting clients.A video newsletter is sent straight to the inbox and provides snippets of advice or special offers. Video adds value to the email and makes it interesting and engaging.
Pros of Using Video Newsletters for Business
Did you know? Email is said to have a 21% of open rates. Which is 21 clicks out of 100 emails received.
Video newsletters are a way for businesses to communicate with their customers in a personal, creative way. Here are some pros of using videos in newsletters.
- Videos allow you to provide information in an engaging way that is more interesting than just reading words on the screen.
- Videos create a personal connection with your customer, which leads them to feel like they know you better.
- It’s also great for showcasing your products and services.
- Drive traffic to your website or blog.
- It's easier than ever before to create professional-looking videos on the go using just your phone.
- Your video newsletter will be more engaging than an email newsletter because it's personalized and interactive.
- You'll get better results from prospects who watch it at the top of their inbox rather than scrolling through 50+ messages in their spam folder!
- Video newsletters can be sent in a text message or email and are easy to watch
- You will have access to valuable data such as the number of views, time spent watching videos, and how often people click on links within the video.
- It's easier for customers to get the message since its visual
- The cost of creating and sending video newsletters is much lower than traditional print media, so there may be no upfront costs at all!
Also Read: How To Increase Your Video Email Open Rates?
How to Get Started With Adding a Video in Newsletter Today!
To get started with your video newsletter program, you'll need a good tool that makes it easy to create content and share it with your list of subscribers, audience, and clients.
You should add a call to action for your marketing efforts to pay off and generate qualified leads.
Videoform is one such video marketing tool that personalizes the video to the individual viewer, making them feel like the video content is meant just for them.
Videoform also integrates with popular email marketing tools such as Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, Mailerlite & 30+ tools
To establish a video newsletter program, choose the type of content you want to create.
For example, if your products and services are related to educational tools, ensure your content revolves around the subject matter, so your subscribers get what they expect to receive through your newsletters.
Now, make a video with the content using Videoform and personalize it by adding infographics or visuals you want to share in the video newsletter.
Pick a static image or an animated image for your thumbnail; add necessary call-to-action buttons and share with your email recipient group.
All in All
Creating a video newsletter can be an amazing way to grow your business. Whether you have 100 or 100K subscribers, they need to understand the value in what they're getting from each new video and how their subscriptions are helping shape future content!
When you're looking for a new way to reach your audience, video newsletters are perfect! It's easy and affordable. To get started with this powerful personalized video marketing tool, sign up to VideoForm Today!