Screen recording is a fantastic technique to show off anything you want your audience to see on your screen, along with your face.
Videoform can be a great way to capture video of yourself and your screen and share it with your prospects.
The platform can be used by anyone who wants to provide a more engaging sales experience!
It includes all the features for creating quick videos from recording a new video to sharing pre-existing content without any fancy equipment. Read more to find out!
How to Email Screen + Camera Video? Step-By-Step
Follow these steps to create your screen + camera video in an instant.
1. Click on the Videoform button
- Add the Videoform chrome extension to your device. Next, click on the Videoform button present on the top right corner of your browser.
2. Choose screen + camera
- Click on the Screen + Camera option and start recording your video. This will allow access to a live feed of what you are capturing at all times, so be sure not to miss any important moments!
- Click on 'Allow' from the popup to grant camera and microphone access for the extension.
- The camera and toolbar will get added at the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on the play button
Hit the play button, and you'll be ready to start screen sharing and recording in just one click. The maximum time for recording is 5 minutes.
4. Select the tabs you want to share
- Select the tabs you want to share in the popup and click on "share."
- You will have a 3-second countdown before the recording starts.
- To stop sharing the screen, click on the 'Finish Recording' button from the toolbar or the 'Stop Sharing' option from the floating toolbar.
- If you want to re-edit or redo the video, click "X."
5. Select CTAs & add/ edit thumbnail
- Your final video preview will be shown in the window. Add CTA, thumbnails, and other customization features to finalize the video.
6. Select the email client
- Select the email client you want to share your video.
- For instance, if you select Gmail- copy the link + thumbnail or HTML code.
Also Read: 9 Open Worthy Video Email Subject Lines
7. Paste the link
Paste the link you copied in your email body, perfect it with a subject line and introduction message about what's in the video.
- Enter prospect's email id in the “To Email'' tab.
- For an engaging and eye-catchy subject line, try using one of these: "Hey there Prospect!" or "Hey John, I have recorded a video for you."
- Include some introductory text if you choose to in the email content space. Once everything looks good --> it's time to send the video. Click on the send email button and have fun.
Creating a quick Videoform is easier than you think! So, create your free account now and get started.