The number of creative specifications required is staggering. And it's not just a matter for the design team; human resources are also stretched thin as well by this increased workload!
It doesn't seem possible that companies can keep up with demand, but somehow they always manage to find some way or another…
Are you looking for a more efficient way to manage your creative assets? Do you need to automate the process of creating and approving ads? If so, then check out our step by step guide to implementing creative automation.
In this post, we'll show you how to streamline your workflow using VideoForm. From the designer who is overworked with mundane activities to the marketing manager managing campaigns all via a spreadsheet and even the CMO weary of opening numerous email attachments.
So whether you're a small business or an enterprise-level organization, read on for some tips and tricks that will make your life easier.
What is Creative Automation?
Creative automation is the use of technology to help streamline and optimize the creative process. This can include anything from using software to help create designs or graphics, to using artificial intelligence to help come up with new ideas.
By automating certain aspects of the creative process, it can help speed up the workflow and make it easier to produce high-quality work.
Creative enables advertisers to create countless variations of the same campaign in seconds, saving hours or even days worth time.
Imagine you are working on a project that needs to be released within the next two weeks. You have created an awesome new ad concept, but it is not quite perfect yet and requires some last minute tweaks before being finalized for production - what then?
Well thanks largely due in part from our automated "templated creative" system which can produce countless versions of ads with just minor changes at very little cost compared to other methods out there today!
Step by Step Guide to Working With Template Creatives
1. Designing Tool
Designers employ a variety of editing tools to create their creatives. Adobe After Effects is the most common program used in video ads.
At VideoForm, we offer ready made templates to get you started with creating multiple videos for different target audiences at once.
2. Add Dynamic Elements
Next, you should use a plugin that is directly linked to creating templates to transform the design into a template (it’s coming soon in VideoForm). This method entails selecting which "layers" will become future variable elements, also known as "dynamic components."
A dynamic component is something creative that can be modified from our creative management platform dashboard.
When you're starting a new project, use templates and presets as a starting point instead of starting from scratch every time. This can help speed up the creative process and make it more efficient.
3. Easy to Use Templates
With the power of templates and easy-to-use video creation tools at your fingertips, you'll be able to create professional quality videos in no time. AE has better editing features than many other software packages out on today's market - but we offer what others don't by being simpler.
Here's a creative example:
4. Link Your Template to CTA
By linking data sheets to the variables within their templates, creative teams can output all versions they need in one go without reopening After Effects or rendering out assets from desktop computers.
You can link the CTA to one sheet and link pricing to the pricing list. This is what Creative Automation is all about.
How Will VideoForm Creative Management Platform Shine Than the Rest of Them?
VideoForm is a ground-breaking new creative management platform that will revolutionize the way videos are created and shared online.
With its intuitive interface, VideoForm makes it easy for anyone to create professional-quality videos, without having to learn complex editing software and personalize the elements too!
It is a great tool for enhancing your videos with personalized messages and greetings. With just a few clicks, you can add your own text and images to any video, making it truly unique and customized for your audience.
- The builder tool lets you design creatives.
- The scaling tool helps you make a lot of creatives quickly.
- The publishing tool lets you publish your creatives with network integration.
- You can work on multiple markets with the help of analytics and optimization tools.
- You can publish the help of data-driven dynamic content.
How to Maintain Consistency Using Creative Automation?
There are a few things you can do to maintain consistency using creative automation.
1. Automate what you can: automate your workflow as much as possible so that tasks are done the same way each time. This will help to ensure accuracy and consistency.
2. Create templates: when creating new pieces, start by creating a template so that you have a starting point for each project. This will help to maintain consistency in your work.
3. Use checklists: create checklists of the steps needed to complete a project, and use them to ensure that all the steps are completed properly and consistently.
4. Have a final review process: before publishing or sending any work out into the world, make sure to download one example and preview it.
If you're looking for a step-by-step guide to implementing creative automation, the bottom line is that it's not as difficult as it may seem.
With the VideoForm personalization tool and a little bit of know-how, you can easily automate your creative processes and get more done in less time. Book a demo to know more!
Here's a quick overview of how to implement creative automation:
1. Define your goals and target audience. What do you want to achieve, and who do you want to reach?
2. Choose the right platform. There are a variety of tools available, so make sure you select one that will work best for your needs.
3. Create interesting content. This is key to engaging your audience and getting them to stick around!
4. Promote your content. Use social media, email marketing, or paid advertising to get the word out there about your great content.
5. Measure your success. Keep track of your metrics so you can see how well you're doing.
If you’d like to learn more about how our team at VideoForm can help you set up and manage a successful creative automation process, please book a demo with us today.
We would be happy to show you firsthand how we can take the hassle out of creating beautiful and effective marketing materials.
Thanks for reading!