Sales is a challenging game. You are out there trying to make a living, and it seems like your prospects are always saying no. It's enough to put you in the dumps for weeks on end!
But what if I told you that there is a way to win more deals? In this blog, let's discuss the best sales strategies to get you a win using sales videos!
What Are Sales Videos?
Sales videos are low production personalized films created by salespeople to build connection and rapport with prospects. These types of video typically take a few minutes to produce because they don't require fancy setups or special effects - instead the focus is on building trust between prospects and sales teams.
Why Videos In Sales?
While you don't have unlimited time, is it worth the effort to create sales videos? According to study by HubSpot:
- Videos are versatile
- You can showcase your product
- Video makes buying easier
- Videos improves conversion rates
- With videos you can reach wider audience
- Reps who use video in prospecting and relationship-building see 5x higher open rates
- Additionally, reps who include a video receive 8x the amount of replies
- Furthermore, marketing professionals worldwide are naming this type of content with the best ROI at 51%
How To Win More Deals With Sales Video?
In order to create a video that converts customers into raving fans and helps you win more deals, keep in mind these guiding principles:
- Highlight the biggest problem your product solves using customer testimonials. Focus on current clients who have already experienced success with your solution.
- Add a human element to your video by adding an intro and outro from someone in the C-suite.
- Make sure that each part of the script speaks directly to your audience's needs with specific language. Customers should feel like you understand their problems and want to hear what they have to say.
- Keep potential customers engaged by speaking directly towards the pain points of your audience.
- Make your video as concise as possible. No one wants to have a long, drawn-out sales pitch without knowing what they're going to get in return for their time and attention. A quick 15-second intro followed by a 30-second testimonial is usually enough to seal the deal with most customers.
8 Best Strategies To Win More Deals With Sales Videos
1. Send Video To Earn Mindshare
A surprising video in your inbox will earn you more mindshare than an email without a personal touch.
Sales emails with "video" in the title are still 8x more likely to be opened and 3x more likely to earn a response, according to research from LinkedIn Sales Solutions.
That's why salespeople should work hard on earning that first impression by sending videos rather than just plain texts or links.
If account executives, business development reps, and sales consultants all use video for outreach at the same organization they become more personable.
This increases their company's reputation as authentic and memorable because people will see them interacting with each other on a personal level through videos.
2. Spend More Time In Sales
Sales teams armed with a video platform can benefit from an economy of scale. They save time by recording videos not only once but also create playlists to reuse them in different emails or InMails.
3. Get Personalized & Noticed
Video can help you break through email overload. Your prospects’ inboxes are overloaded (even more than usual) with emails that don't connect. If your email is going to get noticed, it had better be relevant and even better—personal!
According to a recent HubSpot study, the number of sales emails sent in November 2020 increased by 124%, compared to a pre-pandemic benchmark. And guess what—responses were down by 30% in comparison to the same benchmark.
Video can create an impact because people react faster when they see something visual rather than reading text on paper or screen. If you want your pitch to grab the attention of buyers who are too busy for a lengthy email or call, keep it short and sweet.
4. Use Demo Videos
Videoform is a fantastic tool for video demonstration, as it combines audio and visual instruction. It allows you to add emotional emphasis with the ability to pause, replay, and share. In fact this medium may be more practical than an in-person demo because of its effectiveness.
The future is here, and it looks like product demo videos. In a recent study conducted by Wyzowl, 69% of prospect’s prefer to watch a short video than read about some brand’s products or services. With 84% saying they’ve been convinced to make a purchase based on the brand’s video.
5. Strategic Planning Before Recording
When it comes to recording videos, getting started is easy. However, if you want effective and engaging content that reaches your target audience with ease - then a plan will go a long way. This means using video analytics and understanding best practices before starting out.
93% of reps who use video say that it’s an important component in their sales strategies and for good reason. It has proven effective time and again.
6. Scale Up Your Outreach
There are many ways to scale up your own video outreach. You don’t have to make videos for each person individually, which could take a lot of time and effort if you want personalized interactions with everyone on your list.
For example, try sending the same video out multiple times so that it can reach more people at once without losing its personal touch in any way! Automated personalized messages can help you reach a larger audience with minimal changes.
7. Use Sales Videos On Your Website & Landing Pages
Remember, prospects are today's buyers who have shown an interest in your product or service. Therefore, they will be more likely to engage with sales videos when you direct them to relevant information (such as a landing page). This direction will make it easy for potential prospects to watch and learn about what you offer.
Tip: Include sales promotions videos on your home or about us page. This will introduce prospects to you and can help them learn more about what you offer.
8. Use Sales Videos On Social Media & Outbound Channels
It can be difficult for sales reps to build relationships with relevant leads using only cold outreach methods. That's why sales professionals have turned to social media to promote sales videos.
The leads who are engaging with your social media posts might be interested in your product or service. You can follow up with them using relevant sales content that has been crafted for them.
In this article, we have explored the importance of sales videos to help you with your next sale.
Sales video in your sales pitch can be a great way to increase the number of deals you close. Now sales reps can leverage video by focusing on framing the customer's mindset before pitching an offer.
Signup today with Videoform and allow your sales teams to personalize and track everything related to win more deals!