People know that anytime something bad might happen to their car.
But in many cases, it is too late before they realize they need auto insurance.
As a salesperson, it is a big challenge to convince people to see the value of insurance.
But don't worry, I've got your back.
These Auto Insurance Sales Email Templates offer insurance sales agents like you an opportunity to build rapport with prospects.
This article has the 5 Best email templates to convince people to buy auto insurance. It will ultimately increase the response rates for your insurance.
Let's dive in…
Why Should you Use these Templates?
After you put in place the strategy of email campaigning with the auto insurance sales email templates, you are bound to see the results.
- You should keep on following up with prospects. Because about half of them will never buy from you if you stop contacting them.
- Following up helps keep your brand fresh in their mind. It gets prospects thinking about your product again.
- This is important for new or emerging insurance agents who need to stay on top of mind to your prospects. Since you are working towards the shorter attention span of a customer base, the email must be curated to address it.
- If it's done well, then emails help build trust between salesperson and policy buyer. This can make all the difference if someone is deciding whether or not to give you money!
- These Templates are a great way to organize your emails. Also, ensure that you never miss an opportunity.
- You can send out reminders on policies about renewals or deadlines.
- With a good template, you'll be more confident in pitching new leads. You can keep the prospects happy while they wait on their quotes or coverage renewal notices to arrive!
That's why I'm here today with some templates guaranteed to make all aspects of your life easier.
Powerful Auto Insurance Email Subject Lines
- Are you looking for auto insurance?
- Have questions on our pricing?
- Straight to the Point Policy Quotes
- Get a Quote Now
- How to save money on auto insurance
- What questions should I ask my vehicle insurance agent when buying auto insurance?
- Want an auto insurance quote?
- Do You Need to File a claim?
- Think You're Protected in Your Vehicle?
- Get the Auto Coverage You Need
5 Auto Insurance Sales Email Templates
1. Competitive Quote Email Template
If you are sending a proposal or estimate to your prospects, this email template might come in handy.
You've been looking for a new insurance company, but you don't know where to start.
We specialize in auto insurance sales and have the best rates around. Our team is here to help you find the perfect policy that suits your needs.
Let us take care of all your vehicle insurance needs. And you can focus on more important things like family, friends, and work!
Click this link right now and get started with our free quote!
Please call me if you have any concerns over the coverage at ______.
2. The "Past Client Win Back" Email Template
If you have lost the existing clients after a term of insurance, it is better to address their needs. This template ensures you appreciate serving the prospects and would love to serve again with an attractive offer.
It has been a while since we talked, but I am here with an exciting offer. We have a great solution that will save you time and money when it comes to your auto insurance needs
I invite you to see the changes in our competitive quote. Click here to get your free quote and call me if you have any questions.
3. Cold Call Follow Up
This template should be sent after a follow-up call with prospects.
Thank you so much for speaking with me about your auto insurance needs today.
I know it is not easy to choose the right one.
Since there is plenty of information to process, I'm attaching a list of questions. These are questions any person asks their insurance agents before purchasing a policy.
5000 of our customers have found it helpful in deciding the right quotes.
You can click the link here to review the quote.
If you are interested in the policy terms, should I call you on Thursday morning to follow up?
Meanwhile, you can contact me at _______ with any questions.
4. Thank you note for speaking with an agent
Sending a professional thank you note after speaking with the prospects about auto insurance shows that you really care about the conversation. Use this template to dazzle your prospects with an appreciative tone.
It was pleasant to chat with you today about the importance of protecting your vehicle with auto insurance.
Please accept this note as an invitation. I will follow up with you by calling tomorrow to answer any concerns about auto coverage options.
If you have any concerns regarding the policy or interested in other products, please contact me.
5. Asking For a Referral
After a successful conversion, it is better to break the ice with your current customer by asking for a referral. I know it is tough to ask them for help, but you’ve got nothing to lose. Make sure to add an attractive offer for every referral the customer brings to your business.
Thank you for being our valued customer for auto insurance. It’s a delight to have your trust and serve all your service needs.
As you are our loyal consumer, we also wanted to see if you're interested to refer your friend, neighbor, or co-workers.
For every referral, you get [promo item offer]; it is the greatest our business could provide.
Click on this link to submit your referral and I’ll be happy to send you [offer].
Have a great day ahead!
6. Converting Lost Prospects with a Discount
In this auto insurance email template, you can learn to incorporate the best strategy of discounting. If you are facing this citation, this template will help you win back lost customers with a specific discount.
Good news, we have an update for all our prospects.
I want to update you about some recent changes in our policy with a huge discount.
We have reduced the rates for several drivers who fall under these categories:
- Category 1
- Category 2
- Category 3
If any of those apply to you, please call us at 555-555-5555.
Or come into one of our local offices to review your situation and help find the best possible rate.
Make your auto insurance sales emails high-performing with these templates.
Short and sweet, tailored to each potential customer's needs: that's the best way for you to get results!