Re-engage sales email template is an email that can be used to reconnect with prospects who have previously expressed interest in your product or service. This article will help you to write the best possible re-engagement email. Using these email templates you can increase your sales.
Best subject lines to write re-engaging sales email templates
- Just wanted to say hi
- What a great experience at [client name] we hope you can see it too
- Hey [name], what are your thoughts on …..?
How to re-engage with potential prospects?
- Consider why the Prospects became disengaged in the first place
- Send out client satisfaction surveys
- Use email newsletters
- Send targeted email and text marketing campaigns to your prospect.
- Invite your prospect to join a community
- Make use of digital retargeting.
Advantages and applications of re-engage sales email template
- These emails are super easy setup--no need for major marketing skills or a costly agency. All it takes is an hour of customization and you'll be on your way to revving up sales again!
- You need to find a way to stay relevant in your prospects inbox. We're going to help you with that. Here are some of the re-engage sales email templates we have created for you. You can get your product or service back in front of your potential prospect.
- These email templates are an excellent way to keep in contact with your prospect. With these templates, you can create a customized strategy for your oil prospect that will always keep them coming back. These templates can be used by companies at nearly any stage and scale.
3 Re-engaging sales email templates
1) Re-engaging with potential prospect
This template can be used to connect with potential prospects who got disconnected/ discontinued using your services/ product suddenly. This email helps in re-engaging with the old prospects by promoting best deals.
I hope you took advantage of our no-cost bid.
It's been a while since we spoke & I have come up with some interesting deals.
We have upgraded services & best deals for you.
Click here [link] to know more details.
Looking forward to it. You can reach me @ [Number]
2) Follow up
Can be used after a meet/chat with prospects who are interested but never subscribed/ utilised services/ products. This email can be used to gain interest by introducing creative advertising/ promotion videos/ links related to the product.
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me last month. It was a great conversation and I hope to continue it.
I am sharing the following link to help you get to know more about our product.
Have a look at the [Video Form].
Please let us know if you have any other concerns or questions?
3) New product promotion
Can be used when you have offers/ promotion of a new product with warm & potential prospects who are showing interest in buying your product
Hey there, [Name],
I just wanted to check in and say hello, as well as see how things are going.
In our last meeting you showed us interest in the following Product/service. So we have decided to send you opportunities/ notifications that would be a good match for your unit/Website.
Last week, we launched a new product/ service called [Name].
Have a look at the [Video Form] for more details & exciting offers.
If there's something I can do to assist you, please let me know.
You can reach me @