Software as a service (SaaS) is a method of delivering software over the internet. All your customer needs to do is sign up for an account with a chosen provider and purchase required services.
The benefits of using SaaS are obvious:
- No installation costs
- Less downtime due to upgrades and updates
- Access from anywhere globally using any device with an internet connection
It also opens up opportunities for collaboration because people can work together on projects without having to be physically present at the same location. This means more efficiency and better prospect satisfaction rates!
The following SaaS sales email templates are designed for business leaders, SDRs', or operations managers who might be less experienced in the field of SaaS-led sales. I want to make sure that the you as a salesperson know what to do with each step - from data collection through prospect acquisition to retention.
With all the competition out there today, it's important to understand everything you can about writing effective SaaS sales email templates to stand out from your competitors. So let's dive into it!
Tips for Writing a Better SaaS Sales Email Template
- It's important to keep a professional tone in your sales email.
- Ensure that the message is clear and concise without being too pushy or aggressive with your prospect base.
- It can be helpful when starting an email by providing some information about yourself, for example, who you are, what company you work for, and how long it has been since you contacted the prospect.
- You can provide some background information like main features about the software services also.
Advantages of SaaS Email Templates
- These email templates can help increase your revenue without the need for an in-person sales pitch. You can demonstrate your services using videos, links, articles, etc., attached to the email template.
- By keeping your contact information in the footer, you will get more leads without creating a mailing list. You can use these email templates for marketing on multiple platforms and get new prospects while also retaining previous ones.
- SaaS sales emails are often easier for prospects to read because it does not have any distractions (e.g., long paragraphs). They also typically have less information which is great for those with short attention spans.
- For high-value prospects, these email templates can provide an easier way to close deals because it is easier to articulate the benefits of your service.
Best Subject Lines
- How to sell more SaaS?
- You're not sure how to start your startup
- Why should you use this service?
- It's now or never
- Do you have a bucket list?
- WHY your competitor is using this, and you're still reading this
- For every successful sale, there's a story
5 Best Sales Email Templates to Start a Conversation With Your Prospects
1. Software Services Promotion Email Template
Use this template to introduce yourself and talk about the services you offer.
My name is [ ], and I am a salesperson working at [Firm Name]
I'm contacting you because I understand that your company is in the market for a new software solution.
For over 25 years, we've been providing Software as a Service (SaaS) to businesses like yours.
Our services offer an easy and cost-effective way to manage all of your operations from one location—eliminating the need for customizations and onsite IT staff.
As part of our on-boarding process, every prospect receives access to our salesforce integration which integrates seamlessly with CRM solutions such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics 365.
This greatly improves visibility into sales activity and leads generated by marketing campaigns or other initiatives while enabling opportunities to be converted at their highest possible rates.
Have a look at the [VideoForm] for demo.
For more information, you can reach me @
2. Potential Prospect Email Template
Did you find a potential customer who needs a little push to consider your SaaS product? Then use this template to engage them.
I have received your inquiry on the date . I am a salesperson working in a [SAAS company] & I can help you.
As your company grows, you will need to manage more and more accounts.
This can be a time-consuming process that distracts management/ prospect from other important tasks.
That is why a [Software - Name, as a Service solution] helps small businesses with accounting.
The software automates many manual processes in accounting, such as payroll, invoicing, and reporting for an affordable monthly fee (which often includes your first month free).
I would love to provide the service demo for you over the phone to answer any questions you may have about how it works!
Click here for Demo
Simply reply back when you are ready and available at _____-_____-__________ or contact me at _____-
3. Plug & Play Email Template
This email template can be used to add a plug and play system for your app’s emails. This will make it easier, faster, and more efficient when you want to send out mass mailings with updated content without having to change the code in each of those messages.
I just read your blog post and thought of you when I was writing this sales email.
I've been in the business for a while now and have seen all kinds of software companies come through.
One thing that has always stood out to me is how much time some people spend on their website copy versus developing their product or service.
It doesn't matter if it's an eCommerce site, a marketing company, or anything else—most company websites are a wasteland of unedited text.
That being said, we offer custom-designed templates for any SaaS (Software as a Service) based businesses who want to give potential customers more than just words on a page when they visit.
Please have a look at the video on the services we provide
You can reach me @
4. Connecting With Top Management Email Template
If you want to connect with the top management executives from the prospect company, use this SaaS sales email template.
I found your LinkedIn profile and would like to introduce myself. I am a senior sales manager at ____________.
I saw that you are the CEO of _______ company, so I wanted to reach out and see if you might be interested in our software as a service platform for your business.
You can sign up for a free trial here: [www.yourwebsitehere.com/signup-form/]
Let me know what you think!
5. Business Development Services Email Template
If you want to build rapport with a potential customer, use this template
I came across your company while researching software as service companies and thought you might want to know more.
We are a professional sales email marketing for SaaS businesses focusing on conversion rates, revenue maximization, and customer retention.
We work exclusively with B2B sales professionals who need high-impact content that generates leads through email marketing campaigns.
If I could chat with you on the phone for just 5 minutes, I would love to help answer any questions you have about our services or how it can help your business grow.
What's the best time to connect today?
[Name, Contact, Firm.]
The Bottom Line
So there you have it, the top 5 SaaS sales email templates you need to know. I hope this article is helpful for your business and I look forward to hearing about how well it work on your end!