What is an Email List?
Email list is a group of email addresses that have been collected for the purpose of sending emails.
Email lists are usually maintained as an email marketing tool to ensure regular contact with customers, subscribers or members so they can be informed about new products and services offered by the company.
This list is the most important asset for any salesperson! It's not a "to-do" list, it's an asset that allows you to be in touch with your prospects and customers.
What is an Email List used for?
1) Sharing information with people who are interested in your business or organization
2) Sending updates and notifications about new products, promotions, events, etc.
3) Developing relationships with potential customers
4) Build awareness of an upcoming event
5) Sharing content that you think is worth reading