What it Means
A GTM strategy is a road map that outlines how to reach out and gain a competitive advantage. A successful GTM plan should focus on the target customer's needs, wants, desires, etc., in order to provide them with an unparalleled experience while servicing/product delivery.
6 Steps for a Successful GTM Strategy
There are 6 steps you can follow to make this strategy a success:
1. Get to know who your customer is
2. Identify where your customer spends time online, offline or both
3. Become part of the conversation in those places
4. Ask questions and respond respectfully when participating in these conversations
5. Give them what they are looking for whether it be a product, service, or content
6. Create an experience that makes them feel good about coming back again.
A Gym Software Sales Representative planning a campaign to target Gym Owners with 5+ units within a 10 mile radius with email outreach