What is IVR System?
IVR system or Interactive Voice Response System is a type of phone system that lets you conduct business transactions over the phone.
This is achieved by voice recognition technology, which allows users to complete tasks through simple verbal commands and responses.
An IVR system can be used in many ways:
- It can answer incoming calls
- Play pre-recorded messages about your company or products
- Provide easy access to information such as current weather conditions or store hours
- Take orders and payments from customers over the phone; etc.
Features of IVR Systems
IVR System offers the following features:
- 24/7 availability of agents
- Easy handling of incoming calls by different queues
- Customizable user interface according to company needs