What is a Sales Demo?
A sales demo is a meeting where the prospective client gets to see how your product will help them solve their problem.
It can also be used as an educational tool for someone who needs more information about the benefits of your solution before they make up their mind about what purchase to make.
Through the demo call, you'll find out if prospects are still qualified for the use case or not and then provide additional information on why buying this solution would be beneficial to them-whether it's related to cost savings or increased productivity.
The goal is usually not closing deals during these meetings but rather creating interest so that you have time later down the line to follow up with potential customers.
What Should a Good Sales Demo Include?
- A clear introduction to your product and the problem it solves.
- What are the problems your product solves?
- Demonstrate how it solves the problem & answer customer questions
- How much do you charge for a basic package, an in depth service plan and what are the benefits of both and what is your pricing model
- Are there any limitations that come with each purchase option - if so, how long does it last or other factors that might impact our business as we grow together over time.
- What payment methods can be used for purchase? Do you offer Invoicing, credit card payments, paypal etc