If you're new to video marketing, video emails are a great place to start. They allow you to communicate with your audience using video, which is an enticing and engaging way of interacting with prospects and customers alike.
But many people don't know how to send video emails from HubSpot. To help get you started, we've put together this quick guide that walks through how to send VideoForm from HubSpot.
How To Send Video Emails From HubSpot?
Sending personalized videos to build connection and trust to sell your product or service face to face. It all just takes one click to send engaging videos with CTA.
- First, find VideoForm from the HubSpot app marketplace to connect it with your HubSpot account
- Follow through the registration step to set up your account.
- Install the VideoForm Chrome extension
- Navigate to the Companies page and select a contact you want to send an email
5. Choose the option email for the the contact and in the Email editor, click on the VideoForm icon
6. Start recording a new video, or you can select one from the existing templates
7. Click on the "Copy to Clipboard"
8. Paste the VideoForm in the email body and it will be added to the email
9. Click on send email. Now, you have successfully sent a one-on-one video email to your prospects
Benefits of Sending Video Emails to Prospects
- Face to face contact and engagement in the comfort of your own home or anywhere
- Increased sense of connected-ness with the prospects and measure their response rate
- More convenient than photo or text messages and easy to start spontaneous conversations due to the need for both parties to be available at the same time
- It commands attention because it is unique and unexpected
- Your friendly face will help build an authentic relationship
- Accumulate leads quickly through video emails and increase average revenue per customer
- Videos are perfect because they allow viewers to see examples of what is being talked about in a more interactive way
Best Practices for Sending Video Emails
Video offers a wonderful opportunity to communicate an effective message to your prospects. Here are some tips to make your email stand out:
- Create an eye-catching subject line
- Keep it short and sweet
- Use powerful action words that go with the flow
- Personalize the message to prospects as they will feel it was personalized just for them
- Show genuine personality, and it is a surefire way to get noticed
- You can also include your prospect's name on a whiteboard to show your creative side
- Use CTA to guide the prospect to move forward with the next step.