It's no secret that great advertising can take your business to the next level, but without the right approach it can also quickly blow your budget. So how do you scale great ads without going overboard?
Video advertising is the answer! In this article, we cover a lot about how video ads can be created without blowing your budget.
Is Video Advertising Expensive?
The average cost per view of a video ad has increased by 41% in the last two years. With video advertising growing more competitive and expensive every day, you might wonder how to produce quality video content within budget!
But there's a way to get ahead of the competition without breaking the bank.
You can create different kinds of personalized videos and use them as ads to aid your marketing and advertising teams ad get good results.
Video personalization is a powerful tool and involves a process of tailoring your video content to a specific set of audience, based on their interests, demographics, and other factors. Video personalization helps cut down the significant budget increase in creating videos that can be used as ads.
3 Ways to Personalize Your Video Ads
There are a number of ways to personalize your video ads, but here are three of the most effective ways:
1. Use Advanced Targeting
Advanced targeting options on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram allow you to target specific audiences with your video ads.
For example, you can target people who live in a certain area, who have engaged with your brand in the past, or who are similar to your existing customers.
2. Create Different Versions of Your Ad
Creating different versions of your ad for different target audiences is another great way to personalize your video content.
For example, you could create a version of your ad targeting parents, and another targeting teenagers or you could create a version of your ad for people who live in urban areas, and another for people who live in rural areas.
3. Use Data From Your Website or App to Personalize
Using data from your website or app to personalize the user experience is a third way to get the most out of video personalization. For example, you can use data about what users have done on your site in the past to show them relevant, targeted content. Or you can use data about their location to show them localized content.
No matter what methods you use, video personalization is a great way to scale your video advertising without blowing your budget. So if you're looking for ways to get ahead of the competition, start with video personalization.
In addition to these three, also look into your ad spends. It's a myth to think that creating ad sets are expensive. With personalization tools like Videoform, you can now horizontally scale videos and create video ads for any audience size. The beauty of it is, you can create videos for ads within minutes. not days, not hours.
How are Video Ads helpful?
- Grow brand awareness & brand loyalty with videos
- Convey brand messages with video ads on various social media platforms
- Deepen relationships with clients
- Inspire action with videos and engage prospects
- With video ads, you can measure the impact it created and how conversations are driven.
- Creates consideration and generates interest in your brand
How to Use Video Ads?
1. First Things First, Choose Your Objective
An objective is very important when you are creating video ads. If you are publishing brand videos, your objective is probably brand awareness.
If you are publishing product features, then your objective is to sell the product.
Likewise, you have to define the objective for your ad and then pick the right video content to advertise
2. Create Video Ads that Play to Your Objective
Create a content campaign to meet all your marketing objectives for your active campaigns. When you have a large repository of videos, pick a variety of designs to build enticing Video Ads customized to your target audience.
Add call to actions to your videos ads. Also add lead generation forms to your promoted video ads to collect data of interested leads to follow-up later.
3. Choose Your Video Ad Campaign
Choose what sales cycle you need to focus on to run your video ads. You need to pick one particular type of video for every stage of your sales cycle and plan content accordingly.
You can also sponsor your content to reach more demographics. Promoting video content on social media platforms like LinkedIn will expand your reach and hit your target audience in the right spot.
4. Check You Video Ads ROI
Check your ad metrics whenever you promote your ad content to analyze data and to understand your audience to target better to get results.
Data metrics will help in goal resetting and in conversions. You will get insights on demographics with metrics.
Also Read: An Ultimate Guide to Creative Automation
Video Ad Tips
- Identifying key objectives for your video campaign will enable you to measure success effectively.
- Content is the heart and soul of a successful video ad campaign. So focus on quality content.
- Keep content concise, crisp and compelling.
- Focus more on story telling
- Don’t beat around the bush. Get to the point directly.
- Drive your content with visual elements
- Identify the object much ahead of planning campaigns to align with your goals
- Share customer success stories in the form of video ads
- Show a quick demo of your product
- Give a sneak peek of your webinar
- Preview your event
Best Practices for Creating Great Videos For Ads
- Focus on the first 10 secs of video and convey your most important message in that 1- secs to grab the attention of your audience. Your audience/viewers attention span drops after 10 to 15 secs.
- Capture your audience attentions with visual elements in your video. Visual story telling grabs a lot of attention. So, a visual ad, over a text ad will get your more eye balls.
- Don't underestimate the power of text. Add text in bold and big letters to your graphics to convey your message
- When your audience watches your ad with sound off, you should still be able to convey the message. So, consider adding subtitles.
- Make sure your content is formatted properly. Stick to the standard sizes and formats for various social media platforms to avoid goof-ups.
- Optimize your video length based on your objective and goal. Reduce the video size if need be. Videos with right length creates greater impact in a short period of time.
- Keep your videos short and sweet. Under 30 seconds videos can be used for brand awareness
A LinkedIn research revealed that videos under 30 seconds were 200% more likely to be viewed.
Optimize Your Videos Ads for Success
Every brand has a different recipe for success.
Have you tried optimizing your videos for success? It’s not as hard as you think. In fact, our team can help you get started in no time.
Book a demo and find out more about how we can help increase your video advertising ROI. Thanks for reading!