"YOU" is a pronoun that is used to refer to the person or people that the speaker is addressing or any person in general!
There is also a popular series on Netflix by the same word "You."
When "you" is used in sales, it addresses personalization!
Personalization or customization is used in multiple ways in sales and marketing. For example, a product or service can be tailor-made and addressed to a particular person or personalized pitch to impress them.
Now companies can better tailor their videos by taking into account not just what prospects watch but how they watch it as well.
Read below for stats on how video personalization benefits the ROI of a company!
What is Video Personalization?
Video personalization is a process where a video is made or recorded to one individual. This type of video is called one-on-one video.
But you can also personalize a video to a group of people and call it a personalized video by addressing a group in your video and talk a particular topic, insert personal elements such as the viewer's name as a name tag in the video.
The best part is, now you can share a personalized video via email like Gmail, Outlook or HubSpot CRM in no time. Email video marketing is thriving in the sales world, and it helps to know about some statistics.
Also Read: Video Personalization: The Ultimate Guide
21 Video Personalization Statistics You Need To Know
Videos can be hyper-targeted to your prospects, and brands can use the power of the dynamic content that video personalization offers to their advantage.
Video improves prospects and customer experience and is a preferred tool by small businesses and large businesses equally in their digital marketing & content marketing strategy. Here are some video personalization statistics you can't possibly ignore:
- A survey says that 93% of users feel that they are not getting relevant communications from salespeople approaching them. Instead, they are getting irrelevant messages all the time. This proves the need for personalization.
- According to the results of a recent survey, 81% of respondents said that they want businesses to know when to contact them.
- A few brands state that they recorded an 8x increase in click-through rates by adding personalized video to their marketing efforts.
- Personalized videos had a click-to-open rate of about 16 times greater than standard videos.
- 97% of organizations are planning to boost their personalization budgets in order to target specific consumer interests. (Business2Community)
- 93% of companies experience an increase in conversion rates through personalization that includes personalized video content. (EConsultancy)
- 80% of consumers are more inclined to do business with a company if it offers a personalized experience. (AdAge)
- 65% Customers, on average, cite customization as a reason for brand loyalty. (The Drum)
- 90% of consumers aged 18–64 said they find personalization appealing. (Epsilon)
- Custom content is the future of marketing, according to 78% of CMOs. (Demand Metric)
- 93% of businesses noticed improved conversion rates when their websites were personalized. (Vidyard)
- Personalized videos have around 16 times higher click-to-open rate and around 4.5 times increase in unique click-throughs. (Planable.io)
- Personalized calls to action result in 202% better conversions than those that are not personalized. (Hubspot)
- What is more, over 70% of customers who received personalization stated that it significantly influenced what they bought. (Infosys)
- 52% of consumers would switch away from brands that don't personalize communications. (The Drum)
- More than 33% of executives using personalization have seen an increase in their transaction frequency as a result. (Forbes)
- Almost 70% of consumers want companies to personalize their communications. (Accenture)
- According to Forbes, 40% of CEOs believe that their client personalization efforts have increased sales, market size, and profit in direct-to-consumer channels.
- Customer loyalty and satisfaction improved by 47% and 36%, respectively, when personalized marketing was used. (Qualifio)
- 74% of experts agree that less than 10% of marketing budget goes towards personalization.
- Customers are more receptive to personalized messaging, leading to improved commercial outcomes by 16% on average.(Gartner)
Want to Personalize Your Video?
How are you engaging with your prospects one-on-one?
The above video personalization statistics are a testament to how favorably video is received by prospective consumers and the general public.
If you want to optimize your sales and add personalization to your sales efforts, you should try Videoform.